At Fairburn Cleaning Services our customers expect a reliable, regular service all year round.
Providing it is safe to do so we do work in the snow. If the snow or ice makes the job unsafe, or it is snowing so hard that it is difficult then we will not clean in these conditions. Plus, some of our clients live in areas that are affected by heavy snow falls, and the road conditions may limit our ability to get to you safely.
Thankfully, it’s not every day that temperatures fall below zero so Fairburn Cleaning Services always check the forecast each evening. Fairburn Cleaning Services are prepared so we avoid most winter related problems.
Below is what Fairburn Cleaning Services do to ensure we are prepared:
• Bring any wet gear into a place that is protected from the cold overnight
• Have heating systems to place in the vans overnight
• Try to reduce water spillage and thus potential hazards at work
• All our staff are uniformed and provided with warm, waterproof jackets
• Drink plenty of cups of tea